Welcome to SOBS.ml Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

How to bhop like a pro!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Resultzz23

Resultzz23

Beach Lurker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Hi my name is results23 you may have seen me playing on SOBS.ml and you may ask How does he bhop so good? well today im going to teach you how to do just that! First thing to do go in to console and type in "Bind mwheeldown +jump" this will make it so you will jump with your mousewheel now you got that but you still cant bhop that good? what you got to do is use a and d to strafe and if you add them all together with a little practice you can be a pro at bhopping!!

Kazuna

Kazuna

[Admin] Kazuna

• Moderators
  • 224 posts
  • LocationPhiladelphia, PA

Steam Profile

Maybe explain a little more on what they should do while using a and d with your mouse.Such as, once you jump to the right and land on the floor, move your mouse to the left a little while jumping and press a to move left.

Ask me any questions! Feel free to message me.

Good Fun, Have Luck :^)

Jaden875

Jaden875

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

That's the very simplistic stuff which you can find out anywhere, they're also turn binds which help you move around the map as you're surfing doing turns. The command for that is a variable +right or +left. Do that in the console and you'll be playing a lot better. Probably...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users